Social Media + Marketing Intern
- Unpaid - School Credit option
- Hours based upon credit requirements
- 3 month commitment
Remote - USA
Chapter Six Jewelry is a startup jewelry company with a mission to spread awareness about environmental issues humanity is facing today through beautiful design. Guided by our core values, we channel sustainability, creativity and activism in each of our designs.
Chapter Six’s Social Media + Marketing Intern will gain experience in day-to-day social media content creation and community management across Instagram and Pinterest. Our Social Media + Marketing Intern is an organized team player who can wear many hats and is passionate about sustainability, conservation and social justice.
- Engage with, like and answer comments, direct messages and tagged photos across Instagram
- Assist team in sourcing new brand partners as well as coordinating giveaway and other marketing campaigns
- Identify relevant new social conversations to participate in so that the brand is showing up in social spaces that potential fans/customers are apart of
- Researching people to interview and academic research that’s noteworthy to share
- Pitching ideas for blog posts and social media posts
- Assisting our Project Manager to create social media and marketing campaigns
- Potential in-person work for photoshoots and creative styling
firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and why you want to work with us.